I want to test you. Are you up to it? ... Hey, it's Friday night! You oughta' be able to get this done over the week end, no problem!
So c'mon, join in here...
So here's the rules: Following are 65 documented statements. Please read them all. There are three questions at the end. Please answer them, then put your answers in the "Comments" section.
Thanks for participating!
1 . Obama's term as Board Chair of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge in the mid- 1990s where he and his colleague, unrepentant terrorist William Ayers, misused over $300 million in private donations meant to improve the education of minorities. Instead of spending the money on traditional learning programs, Obama and Ayers directed the funds to local community activists who wasted it on trying to "radicalize" the students. An official review of the program found that it was a complete and utter failure.
2. As an Illinois State Senator, Obama directed tens of millions in state money to slumlords Valerie Jarrett and Tony Rezko meant to provide for housing for low income, minority tenants in return for political donations. Due to shoddy construction and nonexistent maintenance, the majority of the units, after less than 10 years of use, have been rendered uninhabitable.
3. Michelle Obama's politically connected $316,000 VP of Community Affairs job at University of Chicago Hospitals while her husband was serving as US Senator. She was responsible for the design of an illegal "patient dumping" scheme that prevents local African Americans from using the emergency room at one of the nation's finest hospitals and instead redirects them to community healthcare centers where they often receive substandard and inadequate treatment. The high paying position was eliminated soon after Mrs. Obama's departure from the university.
4. Apparent purchase of a diploma from Columbia university. Obama tries to explain his absence from Columbia by saying "I lived like a hermit." In truth, there is not one credible trace of him actually having attended classes there, let alone of him having lived anywhere near the campus. There is greater weight of evidence that he was actually in Pakistan, at the behest of Zbigniew Brzezhinski, who is a professor there.
5. Millions in illegal contributions accepted by the Obama campaign during his presidential run. Credit card filters designed to screen out foreign money and domestic donors who had maxed out their legally allowable limits, as required by US law, were intentionally switched off.
6. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's ongoing effort to create international small arms accords that will subvert the Second Amendment rights of US citizens.
7. The Russian-American START treaty signed by Obama in April 2010 that has no chance of making it through Congress unless passed during the lame duck session. Not only does the treaty hamstring US missile defense development and make it difficult to modernize our rapidly aging nuclear weapons arsenal, it represents unilateral disarmament by the US in return for nothing more than Russian "good will".
8. Moving control of the Census Bureau from the Commerce Department directly into the White House where it is managed by Chief of Staff Rham Emmanuel.
9. Providing de facto amnesty to illegal immigrants by Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Director John Morton, who has prohibited ICE officers from enforcing US immigration laws outside the institutional setting. The ICE union has subsequently taken the unprecedented step of voting "no confidence" in Morton's leadership.
10. Attorney General Erik Holder's failure to sue sanctuary cities for violating US immigration law, while at the same time proceeding with a lawsuit against the State of Arizona for enforcing US immigration law.
1 1 . Failure by Obama to treat the takeover of sovereign land in Arizona by the Mexican drug cartel as an Act of War.
12. Ongoing efforts by FCC Chairman Julius Genachowski to gain control over the internet in opposition to a judge's ruling and Congress's will, by reclassifying internet companies as telecommunication providers thus making them subject to FCC regulation.
13. Obama and his environmentalist allies preventing US industries from taking advantage of our rich natural resources including oil, coal, uranium and timber.
14. Obama's month long stint as UN Security Council Chair in 2009, the first ever by a sitting U.S. "President", in clear violation of Constitutional law. Not only did this action give credibility to an international organization ruled by tyrants, it also called into question potential dual loyalties by our President.
15. The Obama National Security Strategy released in May that allows for the targeted assassination of US citizens including "homegrown terrorists" without due process. It has also been described by the Kremlin, which knows quite a lot about these kinds of things, as a "new law put forth by President Obama capable of seeing up to 500,000 American citizens jailed for the crime of opposing their government."
16. Obama executive order signed in Dec. 2009 that allows Interpol to operate in US territory with impunity and without oversight by Congress, the courts, FBI or local law enforcement.
1 7. Deployment of 1 ,200 National Guard troops to border states where they will not, under any circumstances, be used to stop the flow of illegal aliens or drug traffickers.
18. A foreign policy that can be best described as the turning away of our allies, in particular Great Britain, Israel, Honduras, Poland, Columbia, and Taiwan, and the embracement of our enemies (i.e., treason).
19. The State Department using $23 million in taxpayer money to help transform Kenya into a constitutionally communist nation where the freedom of speech is limited and private property rights are subservient to "social justice". In addition, the recently adopted Kenyan constitution allows for the practice of Sharia Law in some regions, ensuring women will not be guaranteed basic human rights.
20. Conducting independent foreign policy and diplomacy as a senator - without sanction, and in violation of existing law. Barack Obama misused millions in taxpayer money on bogus "fact finding" missions to aid his Muslim supremacist cousin Raila Odinga in his election bid in Kenya.
21 . Instigating violent overthrow of a religiously tolerant, U.S. friendly democratic government in Kenya. According to intercepted emails, Barack Obama was directing his cousin Raila Odinga to use violence and intimidation if he could not democratically take power in Kenya. Death and bloodshed followed.
22. Helping to shelter terrorists wanted by the U.S. Barack Obama apparently was aware that, in helping his cousin Raila Odinga to take power in Kenya, he was helping to establish a terrorist "safe haven", as required by Odinga's secret agreement with Islamic factions. (According to law, this makes Barack Obama himself an enemy of the U.S., by working to give aid and protect